Important Information: Effective April 1, 2019, the Department will no longer mail quarterly
Unemployment Tax and Wage Reports (UC-018) forms.
See our flyer: Unemployment Tax Online Filing for more information.
- NEW! You can now obtain copies of your current and past Unemployment Insurance Tax Rate and Benefit Charge Notices online. Visit the Arizona Tax and Wage System (TWS), login as you normally do and select "Rate/Benefit Charge Notices" from the menu.
- Effective February 28, 2020, the Department will no longer accept magnetic media (CD's or diskettes) for filing Unemployment Insurance wage data.
- Simplify your tasks! The Unemployment Insurance Program has electronic options for responding and reporting. View the Electronic Options flyer for more information about our electronic options.
- The Unemployment Program wants to hear from you! We are always striving to improve our service and relationship with the employer community. Please let us know how we’re doing by taking a little time to complete a customer service survey.
- Become familiar with the terminology that is frequently associated with the Arizona Unemployment Tax (and Benefit) program.
- Discrimination is prohibited! Information about your rights and who to contact if you feel you have been discriminated against may be found on page 12 of the A Guide to Arizona UI Benefits
Need assistance with employee recruitment?
Visit [email protected] for all of your workforce needs.