Notice: On August 3, 2018, changes to Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) § 23-776 enacted in
Senate Bill 1398 take effect. Review the full notice.
- Note: For New Military or Federal claims only, please contact (602) 542-5954 (during normal business hours - 8:00AM to 5:00PM MST)
- Beware of imposters--there is only one AZUI.com and our UI services are free of charge!
- Keep us informed of your current address! State law requires that you keep the department informed of your current mailing address. For tax purposes, please keep your address and personal information up to date even if you are not currently filing claims. Visit our forms page to download a Name and Address Change Request.
- Unemployment Insurance fraud is a serious crime! Did you know that Unemployment Insurance fraud is a potential Class VI Felony punishable by up to 2 years in prison and fines up to $150,000 for each overpaid benefit week?
- If you receive a notice advising you to report to an Employment Service (ES) Office, refer to our online directory for a list of Employment Service Offices throughout the state.
- The Arizona Department of Economic Security will provide quality and timely language services to customers with Limited English Proficiency (LEP). For assistance with additional languages.
- Discrimination is prohibited! Information about your rights and who to contact if you feel you have been discriminated against may be found on page 12 of the A Guide to Arizona UI Benefits.
- Check out the DES Event Calendar for job fairs and employment related events.