This a partial list of the most commonly used Unemployment Insurance Tax forms. Please go to the Documents Center to access all documents. Select Forms from the dropdown, then select Unemployment in the Category and Insurance Tax in the Sub-category drop-down menus. There you may search for a particular form or sort the list by name or form number by clicking on the heading in the desired column.
- Arizona Joint Tax Application (JT-1/UC-001) - Use this application to license a new business and apply for an unemployment tax account in Arizona. You may license your new business online at: AZTaxes.gov
- Unemployment Tax Wage Report (UC-018) - Use this form to report the number of full and part-time covered workers for a quarterly period and the quarterly tax due. The UC-20, Wage Continuation form is incorporated into form UC-018. It is used to report employee wages paid during the report quarter (submit with the Unemployment Tax and Wage Report UC-018).
- Adjustment Report (UC-522) - Use this form if you need to make adjustments to employees' wages previously reported on the quarterly Unemployment Tax and Wage Report (UC-018).
- Bulk Filer Application (UIA-1004A) - Use this form to register/obtain approval as a Bulk Filer with the Arizona Department of Economic Security. Please note: certain criteria must be met (details are included in the form instructions which precede the application).
- Report of Changes Form (UC-514) - Use this form to advise the Arizona Department of Economic Security UI Tax Section of any changes in your business, including your legal mailing address.
- Application and Agreement for Severable Portion Experience Rating Transfer (SPT-UC-247) - If you acquired part of an existing Arizona business, you may use this form to apply for a portion of the prior owner's unemployment tax rate.
- Limited Power of Attorney (APOA) - Use this form to give permission for representation in tax matters to another entity.
- Shared Work Unemployment Compensation - Information and Application (UB-400) - Use this form to apply for a Shared Work plan. Note: In the Documents Center, select Unemployment in the Category and Select All in the Sub-category drop-down menus, then search for shared work (click Apply to initiate the search).