Protect Your Benefits: Arizona EBT cards are NOT insured. Lost or stolen benefits CANNOT be replaced.
You are responsible for your EBT Card, Personal Identification Number (PIN), and the use of your benefits. KEEP YOUR PIN PRIVATE! If your Cash Assistance or Nutrition Assistance account is accessed and used with your card or your EBT alternative holder card, the benefits will not be replaced. Benefits are not replaceable! Please read the How to Use Your Arizona EBT Card for a guide on selecting your pin.
Here are some tips to help keep your benefits safe:
- Freeze your electronic benefit transfer (EBT) card when not in use through ebtedge.com or through the ebtEDGE mobile app
- Do not treat an EBT card like a savings account. The EBT card is not insured.
- Don’t keep a large balance in your EBT account.
- Keep your PIN a secret.
- Try and change your PIN the day before your benefits become available each and every month.
- You can change your PIN by calling the FIS Customer Service line at 1-888-997-9333, using the FIS mobile app ebtEDGE (available on Google Play and Apple App Stores), or online at www.ebtedge.com.
Share what you know and be a part of the solution. Provide us any information about persons or websites selling EBT cards:
- DES Fraud Line: (800) 251-2436