The Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) is seeking volunteers to serve on the Program Review Committee (PRC). Volunteers will review Behavior Treatment Plans and provide guidance on strategies addressing behaviors that interfere with DDD members’ ability to lead self-directed, healthy and meaningful lives. Volunteers participating on this committee help others reach their full potential.
Individuals who meet any of the following categories are encouraged to apply:
- Psychologist or Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Guardian of a DDD member
- Habilitation Services Professional
- Individuals with a Developmental Disability
Note: Those who provide services to persons with developmental disabilities or have ownership in a facility that provides services to persons with developmental disabilities will not be considered.
Review and assess Behavior Treatment Plans, providing guidance and feedback to DDD health care service teams.
Time commitment varies, based upon need and volunteer availability. Meetings are held up to three times per week; however, not all volunteers participate or attend every meeting.
It is recommended that all volunteers have knowledge of:
- Article IX (Arizona’s required training for service providers on the rights of people with disabilities) (will be provided if applicant has yet to complete this training)
- Behavior Treatment Plans (BTPs)
- Phoenix: 4000 North Central Ave.
- Mesa: 120 W. 1st Ave.
- Surprise: 11526 W. Bell Rd.
- Flagstaff: 1701 N. Fourth Street
- Prescott Valley: 3274 Bob Drive
- Tucson: 6740 Tucson Blvd.
- Yuma: 1185 S. Redondo Center Drive
- Sierra Vista: 2981 E. Tacoma Street
Apply to Become a Volunteer