Join the DES Office of Tribal Relations on these dates to learn about DES updates on program, policy, and/or services. Each Division will be in attendance and you will be able to ask questions in individual break-out sessions with a specific Division.
To be able to self-select a specific Breakout Room during the Forum YOU MUST HAVE either:
- Zoom Desktop client or mobile app: version 5.3.0 or higher, or
- Zoom Chrome OS: version 5.0.0 (4241.1207) or higher.
If not, we will have to manually move you in the break out room which can take time away from your session. To ensure you have the correct version of Zoom, please consult your technology department or manager.
Anyone that requires a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADES’s Office of Equal Opportunity at [email protected]. Requests should be made no later than September 7, 2021 to ensure there is ample opportunity to address the accommodation.
Topics covered by each Division:
Division of Aging and Adult Services (DAAS)
Division of Benefits and Medical Eligibility (DBME)
- Virtual Office/ Call Center Updates
- Policy Updates
- Resources - EBTEdge and My Family Benefit Website
Division of Child Support Services (DCSS)
- TBD Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
- Office of Individual and Family Affairs (OIFA) Overview
- DDD American Indian Health Plan (AIHP)
Division of Employment and Rehabilitative Services (DERS)
- Back To Work Program (Back To Work Bonus)
- Child Care Stabilization Grant
- Reentry services
Questions or comments can be sent to Jocelyn Beard, DES Tribal Relations Manager, at [email protected] or 480-431-5473.