|Blue Ridge Unified School District
Blue Ridge Unified School District Food Services Department will be providing FREE meals to all children 18 years and younger beginning Monday, March 23, 2020.
*Option 1: Grab and Go Meals will be prepared and available on a drive thru basis at our primary location - Blue Ridge Elementary.
*Option 2: Distribution points are also available at McNary Elementary and Whiteriver at the Baptist Church on River Road.
*Option 3: Beginning 3/25/2020, Meals will be delivered using Elementary School bus stops as distribution points.
Meals will be delivered 4 hours after your normal bus pick up schedule.
10:00 am through 12:00 pm each day Monday - Friday
As per USDA Guidance, children must be present to receive the meal.
|Flagstaff Unified School District
The Flagstaff Unified School District will begin a grab and go breakfast and lunch food service beginning on Monday, March 23, 2020 during the unanticipated school closures due to COVID-19 outbreak. All children receiving a meal need to be physically present at the time the meal is provided.
As FUSD seeks to comply with CDC recommendations, children who receive the food service will not be allowed to dine at the facilities. Instead, all meals will have to be taken to go to ensure proper social distancing practices. Drive up options are available at each site.
Both breakfast and lunch meals will be provided for pick up only Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the sites and dates listed below:
- Coconino High School: March 23, 2020 – March 27, 2020
- Accessible via Mountain Line Routes 2 and 7
- Cromer Elementary School: March 23, 2020 – March 27, 2020
- Killip Elementary School: March 23, 2020 – March 27, 2020
- Accessible via Mountain Line Route 7
- Kinsey Elementary School: March 23, 2020 – March 27, 2020
- Accessible via Mountain Line Routes 4 and 14
- Leupp Elementary School: March 23, 2020 – March 27, 2020
- Marshall Elementary School: March 23, 2020 – March 27, 2020
- Accessible via Mountain Line Route 5
- Thomas Elementary School: March 23, 2020 – March 27, 2020
- Accessible via Mountain Line Route 2
Dates are subject to change and will be updated as necessary.
Meals will be provided to all children, ages 18 and under, without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Both meals will be picked up at the same time.
|Gilbert Public Schools
Pick Up and Go Meals will be provided for kids 18 and younger, and free meals will be served Monday thru Friday.
- Harris Elementary - 1820 S. Harris Drive
- Highland Junior High - 6915 E. Guadalupe Rd
- Meridian Elementary - 3900 South Mountain Rd
- Greenfield Junior High - 101 S. Greenfield Rd
- South Valley Junior - 2034 S. Lindsay Road
|Kyrene School District
Kyrene will be providing bagged meals for any child 18 years old and under beginning Tuesday, March 17 at various pick up locations. Each bag will include a cold breakfast and lunch. Please call (480) 541-1660 or email [email protected] with any questions.
- Kyrene Family Resource Center (FRC), 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. - 1330 E. Dava Dr. Tempe, AZ 85283
- Kyrene de las Lomas Parking Lot, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. *NEW* - 11820 S. Warner-Elliot Loop, Phoenix, AZ 85044
- Kyrene Middle School Parking Lot, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. *NEW* - 1050 E. Carver Road, Tempe, AZ 85284
- Pascua Yaqui Building, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - Itom Hiapsi, 9405 S. Avenida Del Yaqui, Guadalupe, AZ 85283
- South Mountain Community Center, 12:15 p.m.-1:15 p.m. - 212 E Alta Vista Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85042
- Gila River Reservation Community, 12:15 p.m.-1:15 p.m. - 3850 N. 16th St., Chandler, AZ 85226
Additionally, Kyrene families can pick up food boxes and hygiene supplies at the FRC. To limit contact, these items will be available through the garage door. The main building will not be open. FRC hours will be weekdays, 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.. The Kyrene Family Resource Center is located next to Kyrene de los Ninos, 1330 E. Dava Dr., Tempe, AZ 85283.
|Laveen School District
Offering free breakfast and lunch to all children between the ages of one and 18 on a grab & go basis. Families may stop by any of our schools (except Vista) between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. for breakfast and 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. for lunch. Children must be present to take a meal. Adult meals are not available. Families do not need to register for meals and there are no income requirements.
Starting March 18, we’re expanding our free meals program to district bus stops. Use our Nutrislice page to find the stop closest to you. Look for our school buses at the locations below to pick up breakfast (8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.) and lunch (12:00 p.m.. – 1:00 p.m).
- 35th Ave & Estes Way
- 41st Ave & Winston Dr
- 39th Ave & Maldonado Rd
- 37th Ln & Lynne Ave
- 39th Ave & Burgess Ln
- 53rd Ave & Glass Ln
- 55th Ave & Novak Way
- Seely St & Riverwalk Dr
- 57th Ave & Vineyard Rd
- Shumway Farm Rd, Between 77th Ln & 76th Glen
|Murphy School District
||Beginning, Tuesday, March 17 and until further notice, the Murphy Elementary School District will be utilizing a curb side meal service for our students & community. We will be offering breakfast and lunch to all children 18 years old and younger. Families may stop by their local school between 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. for breakfast and 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for lunch. Adult meals are available at $2.00 each.
|Paradise Valley School District
PVSchools Nutrition & Wellness Department will provide free meals to any child 18 or younger, regardless of application status or school enrollment. Per USDA regulations, children must be present at the time of pick up for meals to be provided.
Each child present at the time of service will receive ONE breakfast meal for the current day and ONE lunch meal for the current day, for a grand total of TWO meals per child, daily.
Meals will be served starting March 23rd, Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Flyer - English
Flyer - Spanish
|Pendergast School District
The Pendergast Elementary School District has a Food Service plan in place that will provide meals for children 18 and under. All twelve school sites within our district will provide a grab and go breakfast and lunch meal.
Our sites will be open from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm for the grab and go meals at the entrances of each of our cafeterias. Breakfast and lunch will be handed out during these hours.
In addition, our Food Service and Transportation Departments will be collaborating and distributing meals via specified bus routes within each of our school campus communities. The mobile routes will begin at 10:30 am, with specific route locations and times.
|Roosevelt School District
||Starting on Monday, March 23, 2020 students can pick up both breakfast and lunch grab and go meals between 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. at each of the 16 school locations listed here Monday-Friday OR they can walk to one of 19 bus stop locations between 10 a.m. and Noon Monday-Friday. For specific times and bus stop locations visit: www.rsd66.org/mobile-meals.
|Scottsdale Unified School District
As a reminder, these are free school breakfasts and lunches available to all children ages 1 – 18 in our community. Meals are distributed from 9:30 – 11 a.m. Monday through Friday at four SUSD school sites:
- Navajo Elementary, 7501 E. Oak St., Scottsdale
- Tavan Elementary, 4610 E. Osborn Rd., Phoenix
- Yavapai Elementary, 701 N. Miller Rd., Scottsdale
- Tonalea K-8, 6720 E. Continental Dr., Scottsdale
Additional Meal Distribution Sites Added Beginning March 23: In order to assist families in meeting their children’s nutritional needs during the school closure, SUSD’s Nutrition Services and Transportation Department have partnered to add 11 additional “bus stop style” meal pick up sites.
In addition to the four schools names above, the following locations will also serve as meal distribution sites. Free meals are available for all children ages 1 – 18 each weekday, beginning Monday, March 23 per the schedule and locations below. Look for a Scottsdale Unified school bus at these locations:
(Simply pull up to the bus. There is no need to exit your vehicle.)
- Hohokam Elementary, 8451 E. Oak St, Bus Lane: 9:30 -10 a.m.
- City of Scottsdale Apache Park, 1201 N. 85th Pl, South Parking Lot: 10:30 – 11 a.m.
- Navajo Granite Reef Campus, 4525 N. Granite Reef Rd: 9:30 -10 a.m.
- Pueblo Elementary, 6320 N. 82nd St, Bus Lane: 10:30 – 11 a.m.
- SUSD Bus Stop, 7440 E. Thomas Rd. Parking Lot at northeast corner of Thomas Rd. and Civic Center Dr: 9:30 – 10 a.m.
- Oasis of Scottsdale Apartments, 7777 E. Heatherbrae (Just West of 78th St) : 10:30 -11 a.m.
- Redfield Elementary, 9181 E. Redfield Rd. Bus Lane: 9:30 -10 a.m.
- City of Scottsdale Horizon Park, 15444 N. 100th St, West Entrance: 10:30 – 11 a.m.
- The Bridge United Methodist Church, 4900 E. Thomas Rd, Phoenix: 9:30 -10 a.m.
- Salem Lutheran Church, 6701 E. Osborn Rd, Scottsdale: 10:30 – 11 a.m.
- Scottsdale 59 Apartments, 5900 E. Thomas Rd Near E Tangerine Ave and N 60th St: 9:30 – 10 a.m.
Each child present between the ages of 1 and 18 will receive a free breakfast and lunch!
|Show Low Unified School District
During this school closure, the Show Low Unified School District wants to ensure that all children in our community continue to receive nutritious meals. Starting March 16, meals will be available to be picked up for children ages 1 to 18. The meals are available to be taken to the children’s homes for consumption. The meals will consist of a lunch, to be eaten that afternoon, as well as a breakfast, to be eaten the next morning.
Meals can be picked up at Whipple Ranch Elementary School (1350 N Central Ave, Show Low). These meals will be available from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Children must be present to receive these meals at the time they are distributed.
- This service is provided as a drive-up/walk-up food distribution.
- No onsite eating area will be provided.
Please pre-register your children for meal services using our online form. We look forward to serving the needs of the children in our community!
|Tempe Elementary School District
Beginning Thursday, March 19, all of our nine feeding locations will be serving meals between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. only. You will be able to pick up both breakfast and lunch during this time.
Grab-and-Go meals will now be placed on a convenient, self-serving cart. Nutrition Services staff will no longer be handing meals directly into vehicles or to walk-up customers. This is intended to further protect community members and Nutrition Services employees.
- Arredondo Elementary, 1330 E. Carson Dr., Tempe 85282
- Connolly Middle School, 2002 E. Concorda Dr., Tempe 85282
- Frank Elementary, 8409 S. Avenida del Yaqui, Guadalupe 85283
- Holdeman Elementary, 1326 W. 18th St., Tempe 85281
- Laird School, 1500 N. Scovel St., Tempe 85281
- Nevitt Elementary, 4525 E. St. Anne Ave., Phoenix 85042
- Scales Technology Academy, 1115 W. 5th St., Tempe 85281
- Thew Elementary, 2130 E. Howe Ave., Tempe 85281
- Wood Elementary, 727 W. Cornell Dr.,Tempe 85283
|Tempe Union High School District
Beginning Wednesday, March 18th, meals will be available for pick up at four of our school locations (Mountain Pointe, McClintock, Marcos de Niza, Tempe High) from 11:00am to 1:00pm.
Anyone 18 and under will be able to pick up two meals at a time for themselves: lunch for the current day, plus breakfast for the following day. Students must be present in order to receive meals. Meals are open to all youth. Students do not need to be current TUHSD to pick up meals.
Lunches are intended to be eaten immediately or should be stored in a refrigerator within 2 hours. Please discard any leftovers within 3 days. Hot foods should be kept hot at a minimum of 135 degrees. Cold foods should be kept cold at below 41 degrees.
- Marcos de Niza High School, 6000 S Lakeshore Dr., Tempe, AZ 85283, Marcos de Niza will utilize the bus turn around area off of Westchester.
- McClintock High School (Pick up starting on Mon., March 23rd.), 1830 E Del Rio Dr., Tempe, AZ 85282
- Mountain Pointe High School, 4201 E Knox Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85044
- Tempe High School, 1730 S Mill Ave., Tempe, AZ 85281, Tempe High will use the bus turn around area with cars entering off of Mill Ave. and exiting out on Broadway Rd.
|Tucson Unified School District
Starting March 23, 2020, we are offering free Grab-and-Go Mobilized Meals across TUSD via 12 bus routes making stops at 113 locations between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Monday through Friday. Each bus route will include stops at school bus bays and existing bus stops where free Grab-and-Go meals will be provided. Each bus route will stop at the designated school bus bay or bus stop for 10 minutes to provide the Grab-and-Go meals. One breakfast and one lunch will be provided to each child present. These meals are free to all children 18 and under. There are no eligibility requirements--all children 18 and under can receive these free meals.
See the stop schedule here.
|Winslow Unified School District
Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020 we will begin serving free breakfast and lunch to all children 18 years old and younger at the following places:
- Bonnie Brennan School parking lot
- Coopertown Park Mobile (Bus)
- Hopi Housing Mobile Site
- Kachina Gardens Mobile Site
- Lee Street Park (unnamed)
- Ponderosa Apartments Mobile Site
- Southside Park Mobile (Bus)
- Sundown Trailer Park Mobile Site
- Winslow Junior High School parking lot
- Winslow Pool Mobile Bus Stop
Meals Serving: Breakfast and Lunch
Operating Dates/Times: We will begin operations on 3/23/2020 at 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (Monday-Friday).
Distribution Method: Meals will be distributed in a sack. When the children come to a site, they can pick up both breakfast and lunch at the same time (10:00 AM).