Back to Top
Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- NOTICE: Participants in the Address Confidentiality Program (ACP). You must list your own phone number when filing an Unemployment Insurance claim so DES can contact you directly. Please do not use the ACP phone number.
- Unemployment Insurance fraud is a serious crime, and fraud is a potential Class VI Felony punishable by up to 2 years in prison and fines up to $150,000 for each overpaid benefit week.
- Beware of imposters - there is only one AZUI.com and our UI services are always free of charge.
- Arizona State law requires that you keep DES informed of your current mailing address. For tax purposes, please keep your address and personal information up to date even if you are not currently filing claims. Visit our forms page to download a Name and Address Change Request.
- DES will provide quality and timely language services to customers with Limited English Proficiency (LEP). For assistance with additional languages, please visit our LEP webpage.
- Discrimination is prohibited. Information about your rights and who to contact if you feel you have been discriminated against may be found on page 12 of the A Guide to Arizona UI Benefits.