1717 West Jefferson Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
OCE Board Room
Family Survey Committee/Workgroup
- Survey discussion: different models of surveys
- Survey Response Rate: Family Engagement, Survey Monkey Update,Dashboard, Alternative collection methods
- Potential changes to federal requirements around family outcomes
- Preliminary Family Outcomes Data from FFY 2018
- Review focus group data
- Discuss next steps
- Review conversation with AHCCCS, develop plan for meeting with healthplans
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a signlanguage interpreter, by contacting Estrella Olivo at (602) 532-9960. Requests should bemade 72 hours prior to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
The Interagency Coordinating Council may hear items on the agenda out of order. TheCouncil may discuss, consider, or take action regarding any item on the agenda and mayelect to solicit public comment on any of the agenda items. This agenda is subject toamendment up to 24 hours before the meeting. Committee meetings are not availablevia webex.