Effective August 2022, all CCSG Monthly Reporting of expenditures will be based on the seven categories listed below:
- Personnel Costs (Allowable Workforce Amount Category)
- Facilities Maintenance or Improvements
- Goods and Services
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Equipment and Supplies for Public Health Emergency
- Mental Health Supports
Please review the CCSG Reporting Guide and CCSG Reporting FAQ (updated May 2023) for more details.
For each month you receive the CCSG award, a monthly report is due by the last day of the month following your previous month’s expenditures. For example: The August 2022 CCSG report must be submitted by September 30, 2022.
***If you do not submit your monthly report by the deadline, you will not receive the following month’s grant payment*** For example: If you do not submit the August 2022 report by September 30, 2022, your October 2022 grant payment will be placed on hold and you will not receive that payment until you are compliant with reporting. Continued non-compliance puts you at risk of losing your CCSG award.
In each monthly submission, you will complete two sections:
- Section 1 Previous Month Reporting: Open/close status, planned closures, staffing, enrollment, and waitlist by age.
- Section 2 Total Grant Expenditures: Total grant funds spent since the beginning of the grant. This includes total spending of all grant funds received since the first month awarded, not just grant funds spent or received the previous month. Each monthly report must include the cumulative amount of grant funds spent since first receiving the CCSG award. This amount must total the Provider’s CCSG spending since the first payment received (i.e., dating back to August 2021 or when the provider first received the grant).
NOTICE: All CCSG providers must now use the NEW monthly report launched beginning with the grant award for September 2022.
For questions not answered within this page, please contact the Child Care Grants team.
CCSG Monthly Report Portal