Click on your county on the map for your AAA’s contact information.
- Maricopa County – Area Agency on Aging, Region One (www.aaaphx.org)
- Pima County – Pima Council on Aging, Region Two (www.pcoa.org)
- Yavapai, Coconino, Navajo, Apache Counties – NACOG AAA (www.nacog.org)
- Mohave, La Paz, Yuma Counties – WACOG AAA (www.wacog.com)
- Pinal and Gila Counties – Pinal-Gila Council for Senior Citizens (www.pgcsc.org)
- Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, Santa Cruz Counties – SEAGO AAA (www.seago.org/?q=area-agency-aging)
- Navajo Nation – Area Agency on Aging, Region Seven (http://www.naaa.navajo-nsn.gov/)
- Inter Tribal Council of Arizona – Region Eight (http://itcaonline.com/)
What does an Area Agency on Aging do?
An Area Agency on Aging (AAA) is a public or nonprofit private agency that helps older Arizonans. AAAs are chosen by the State to plan and coordinate services at the local level:
Many programs are offered in partnership with DES and funded through the Older Americans Act.