Click on your county on the map for your AAA’s contact information.
- Maricopa County – Area Agency on Aging, Region One (www.aaaphx.org) Phone: 602-264-2255
- Pima County – Pima Council on Aging, Region Two (www.pcoa.org) Phone: 520-543-2007
- Yavapai, Coconino, Navajo, Apache Counties – NACOG AAA (www.nacog.org) Phone: 877-527-3500
- Mohave, La Paz, Yuma Counties – WACOG AAA (www.wacog.com) Phone: 928-753-7038 (Mohave County), 928-217-7114 (La Paz, Yuma Counties)
- Pinal and Gila Counties – Pinal-Gila Council for Senior Citizens (www.pgcsc.org) Phone: 1-800-293-9393
- Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, Santa Cruz Counties – SEAGO AAA (www.seago.org/?q=area-agency-aging) Phone: 520-432-2528
- Navajo Nation – Area Agency on Aging, Region Seven (http://www.naaa.navajo-nsn.gov/) Phone: 928-729-4520
- Inter Tribal Council of Arizona – Region Eight (http://itcaonline.com/)
What does an Area Agency on Aging do?
An Area Agency on Aging (AAA) is a public or nonprofit private agency that helps older Arizonans. AAAs are chosen by the State to plan and coordinate services at the local level:
Advocate for older adults
Offer information on programs, options, and community supports
Many programs are offered in partnership with DES and funded through the Older Americans Act.