Are you a Family Caregiver?
Family Caregivers provide the vast majority of the assistance that enables older Arizonans and those with disabilities to live independently in their homes and communities. Caregivers can also include grandparent raising grandchildren.
What is the Family Caregiver Support Program?
The program offers five direct services to Caregivers that best meet the range of their needs, including:
- Information about available services.
- Assistance in gaining access to supportive services.
- Individual counseling, organization of support groups, and training to assist caregivers in making decisions and solving problems relating to their roles.
- Respite care to enable caregivers to be temporarily relieved from their caregiving responsibilities.
- Supplemental services, on a limited basis, to complement the care provided by caregivers.
Governor's 2015 Caregiver Proclamation
Am I eligible to receive services?
For more information contact the area agency nearest you