Check Out The DES Event Calendar for job fairs and employment related events.
NEW Need assistance with your job search? Learn how Arizona @ Work can help.
- The 1099-G’s for Unemployment Insurance (UI/TRA and TAA) payments made in 2016 have been mailed. More information about these important documents can be viewed online.
- Beware of imposters--there is only one AZUI.com and our UI services are free of charge!
- Keep us informed of your current address! State law requires that you keep the department informed of your current mailing address. For tax purposes, please keep your address and personal information up to date even if you are not currently filing claims. Visit our forms page to download a Name and Address Change Request.
- Unemployment Insurance fraud is a serious crime! Did you know that Unemployment Insurance fraud is a potential Class VI Felony punishable by up to 2 years in prison and fines up to $150,000 for each overpaid benefit week?
- If you receive a notice advising you to report to an Employment Service (ES) Office, refer to our online directory for a list of Employment Service Offices throughout the state.
- The Arizona Department of Economic Security will provide quality and timely language services to customers with Limited English Proficiency (LEP). For assistance with additional languages.