The Arizona Division of Child Support Services (DCSS) Child Support Evader program seeks tips from the public to locate parents who are avoiding their court-ordered obligation to pay child support. Members of the public that have information on the whereabouts of an evader should contact the Division of Child Support Services (DCSS) as soon as possible with detailed information by emailing [email protected] or completing the form on Governor Ducey’s website.
In addition, child support staff can be reached at:
- 1-877-WANTED-4 (1-877-926-8334) [24/7 Toll-free DCSS Message Service]
- DCSS Customer Service: 1-800-882-4151 or 602-252-4045
For a parent to be listed as a Child Support Evader, the following conditions must be met:
- Court-ordered delinquent support must be in excess of $5,000
- The noncustodial parent is either un-located or has shown excessive and deliberate disregard for his or her responsibilities
- The noncustodial parent must be in arrears an accumulated 12 months of child support
- The noncustodial parent has not made any payments in the last six months
- The noncustodial parent is not involved in bankruptcy proceedings or receiving welfare benefits
- DCSS is provided with a photo of the noncustodial parent
Please note: All eligibility criteria may not be met if Evader’s case may be egregious in nature.
Click on a photo to view more details: