The Child Support Evader program is committed to holding accountable any noncustodial parent who ignores their court-ordered child support obligation by seeking tips from the public to locate them.
Child Support Evader
Noncustodial parents listed as a Child Support Evader must meet the following criteria:
- Owe more than $5,000
- Location is unknown
- Has an arrearage (past-due support amount) equal to or greater than 12 months of support
- Is not involved in bankruptcy proceedings or receiving welfare benefits
- A photo of the Noncustodial Parent (NCP) must be posted with the NCP’s profile information on the DCSS “Wanted” web page.
- All eligibility criteria may not be met if the Evader’s case may be considered egregious in nature.
Report a Child Support Evader
If you know the whereabouts – or the employer – of any of these individuals, please contact DCSS:
- Report an Evader via email
- Call the 24/7 DCSS message tip line at 1-877-926-8334 (toll free)
- Call the DCSS Customer Service at 1-800-882-4151 or 602-252-4045