Information Needed to Apply for AHCCCS Medical Insurance
If you are applying or reapplying the items listed below MAY be needed to determine your eligibility.
- Proof of citizenship and identity for everyone that is apply for AHCCCS Medical Insurance (MA)
- Alien Registration Cards, if there are non-U.S. citizens in your household.
- Social Security numbers for everyone, or proof that a Social Security number has been applied for.
- Birth certificates for everyone.
- Name, address & daytime phone number of landlord or neighbor.
- A statement verifying your address and the names of everyone living with you. The statement must be made by a non-relative that doesn’t live with you, and must be signed, dated and include their address and telephone number.
- Proof of ALL money your household received from any source last month and this month.
- Registration/titles for all vehicles.
- Bank or credit union (savings or checking) complete statement for the most recent month.
- Proof of savings bonds, securities, retirement plans and life insurance.
- Proof of pregnancy, including the estimated date of delivery.
- Proof of rent/mortgage and utility bills (electric, water, gas, etc.) for the most recent month.
- Proof of childcare expenses for the most recent month.
- Proof of all medical expenses for last month and this month, if you are applying for AHCCCS Health Insurance.
- Proof of all medical expenses for those who are age 60 or older or receive disability benefits if applying for Nutrition Assistance.
- Verification of any medical insurance other than AHCCCS.