Department of Economic Security
400 W. Congress, Suite 500
Tucson, AZ 85701
- Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Taylor Pike at 602-542-0855 or TPike@azdes.gov Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
- If you would like to make a presentation during the public portion of the meeting, please contact Taylor Pike at 602-542-0855.
Public Meeting Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Welcome and Introductions
- DDAC Update
- Change in HRC meeting date/time
- Approval of October 2017 Minutes
The Committee may vote to go into Executive Session pursuant to A.R.S. 41-1959 and A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(2) to discuss incident reports and behavioral health treatment plans concerning members of the Division of Developmental Disabilities of the Arizona Department of Economic Security.