- Recent changes to Arizona Statutes may affect how many days you have to file an appeal on a Determination of Unemployment Insurance Liability, Determination of Employment or Wages; or request a reassessment. Please be sure to read all notices carefully.
- Due to the repeal of A.R.S. 23-765 through the passing of HB 2222, effective January 1, 2017 no surtax will be added to computed rates of any employer accounts for participating in the Shared Work Program.
- Simplify your tasks! The Unemployment Insurance Program has electronic options for responding and reporting. View the Electronic Options flyer for more information about our electronic options.
- The Unemployment Program wants to hear from you! We are always striving to improve our service and relationship with the employer community. Please let us know how we’re doing by taking a little time to complete a customer service survey.
- Do you need help navigating the Arizona Unemployment Insurance Program?
- Become familiar with the terminology that is frequently associated with the Arizona Unemployment Tax (and Benefit) program.
Discrimination is prohibited!
Information about your rights and who to contact if you feel you have been discriminated against may be found on page 12 of the A Guide to Arizona UI Benefits