Why doesn't anything happen when I click Select or Update?
I am trying to access I-TEAMS for the first time, how do I do it?
All non-Department of Economic Securityemployees are required to register their account after their supervisor has created an account for them. Please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the I-TEAMS Login Page.
- Click Agree when the User Agreement screen appears.
- Click Register.
- Enter your User Name assigned to you (usually your first initial followed by your last name, e.g. Tom Jones would be tjones).
- Create a password and security questions that you will remember. It is VERY important you remember the answers to these questions. It is not possible for the help desk to retrieve them.
- NOTE: Security answers are case sensitive. Passwords must be 8 characters long, include at least 1 lower case letter, 1 uppercase letter, 1 number and no repeating characters (such as yeLLow).
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your account. Click that link to complete registration.
Do Department of Economic Security or Division of Developmental Disabilities employees need to register for an I-TEAMS account?
No. All Department of Economic Security (DES) and Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) employees need to have a J-125 submitted. Once that has been done, and their supervisor has added them to I-TEAMS, they can log in using their D# (DES) or User ID (DDD) and their normal network password.
I am locked out of my I-TEAMS account; what do I do?
AllDepartment of Economic Security (DES)employees need to contact the DES Help Desk for assistance with their account password as it is linked to our network user ID.
If you are a contractor and you are locked out of your I-TEAMS account, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the I-TEAMS Login Page.
- Click on Agree when the User Agreement screen appears.
- Click on Manage Password located on the top on the login box.
- Enter your Username and click on Submit.
- Answer the two security questions you selected at registration and click Reset Password.
- Copy the Temporary Password.
- Select Change Password.
- Paste the temporary password in the Old Password Field and create a new password, click Change Password.
Why can't I find my employees?
Contract Administrators must associate employees with their contracts. Employees need to complete registration and fill out a Professional Provider profile. Please follow these steps to do so:
- Go to Add Employee/Assign Roles to create an employee's User ID.
- After saving the user a contract grid will appear near the bottom of the page. Associate the employee with the appropriate contract.
- Under Employee Roles associate employee with the correct roles. The Professional Provider role must be selected as the role for any Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Developmental Special Instructionist, Service Coordinator, Vision Specialist, Hearing Specialist, ASDB Service Coordinator, or DDD Service Coordinator.
- Employees must now REGISTER. After logging in click on Manage Professional Provider. Click the Select link next to their name and click Edit to add information. The employee must indicate their discipline, education, AHCCCS ID number (if applicable), central registry date, the counties they wish to work with and the hours they are available to work for your contract with AzEIP. Once they have entered and saved this data, they can then add information in the grid below regarding their address, phone number, and email address. Please remember that Addmust be clicked on after inserting each of these data fields to save this information. Finally, click on Add New Contract on the upper right hand corner of the page to input contract information.
- Contract Administrators must now go to Manage Professional Provider and Select the employee and click Edit. Input the Start Date of the employee and change the EIP affiliation from Pending to Active and add Effect Begin Date and click Update. Employees can now be assigned to IFSPs using the Assign/Change Team link on the Child Demographics page.
Why aren't there any children on my homepage?
First, we would like to thank you for your patience. We took data from a variety of sources (AzEIP contractors, FOCUS, ACTS, ASDB) and did everything we could to ensure data could be uploaded efficiently. Unfortunately, we havehad to do some corrections to the uploaded data. We have used I-TEAMS to assign an AzEIP contractor to each of the families currently enrolled in AzEIP, including all DDD andASDB children and children who were in the Initial Planning Process (IPP) on March 15, 2013. If you are a contract administrator and cannot access the record of a child that you know should be assigned to your program, please contact the I-TEAMSHelp Desk with the follow child information:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Referral Date:
- Zip Code:
- Child Status:
- Child Status Date:
- New Contract Program:
- City / Zip of new Program:
- Effect Date of Transfer:
How do I Transfer a child?
- Locate the child in I-TEAMS by clicking Search for Referral Match.
- Enter at least three (3) pieces of information about the child and click Search.
- Click Select on the desired child, then scroll down to Transfer Child.
- Provide the information prompted. NOTE: To complete a transfer, the receiving party must Acknowledge Transfer.
How do I Acknowledge a Transfer?
- Once a child has been Transferred, click Search for Referral Match.
- Enter at least three (3) pieces of information about the child and click Search.
- In the child's status will be a Pending Transfer link.
- Click the link and click Acknowledge Transfer to the far right of the record.
What is my region / program called in I-TEAMS?
Please refer to the following chart:
I-TEAMS Region Table Program Name I-TEAMS Name Region 1 NW Maricopa Arizona Cooperative Therapy Arizona Cooperative Therapy NW Maricopa United Cerebral Palsy United Cerebral Palsy of Central AZ NW Maricopa Region 2 NE Maricopa Arizona Cooperative Therapy Arizona Cooperative Therapy NE Maricopa United Cerebral Palsy United Cerebral Palsy of Central AZ NE Maricopa Sunrise Therapy Services Sunrise Therapy Services, Inc NE Maricopa Region 3 W Central Maricopa Arizona Cooperative Therapy Arizona Cooperative Therapy W Central Maricopa Child & Family Resources Child & Family Resources W Central Maricopa Region 4 Central Maricopa Arizona Cooperative Therapy Arizona Cooperative Therapy Central Maricopa Child & Family Resources Child & Family Resources Central Maricopa United Cerebral Palsy United Cerebral Palsy of Central AZ Central Maricopa Region 5 E Central Maricopa Arizona Cooperative Therapy Arizona Cooperative Therapy E Central Maricopa Rise Services RISE Early Intervention Services E Central Maricopa Southwest Human Development Southwest Human Development E Central Maricopa Region 6 SW Maricopa Arizona Cooperative Therapy Arizona Cooperative Therapy SW Maricopa Child & Family Resources Child & Family Resources SW Maricopa Region 7 SE Maricopa Arizona Cooperative Therapy Arizona Cooperative Therapy SE Maricopa Rise Services RISE Early Intervention Services SE Maricopa Region 8 W Pinal and SE Maricopa Arizona Cooperative Therapy Arizona Cooperative Therapy W Pinal and SE Maricopa Rise Services RISE Early Intervention Services W Pinal and SE Maricopa Easter Seals Blake Foundation Easter Seals Blake Foundation W Pinal and SE Maricopa Region 9 E Pinal, S Gila, SE Maricopa Arizona Cooperative Therapy Arizona Cooperative Therapy E Pinal, S Gila and SE Maricopa Easter Seals Blake Foundation Easter Seals Blake Foundation E Pinal, S Gila and SE Maricopa Region 10 Yavapai and N Gila High Country Early Intervention Program High Country Early Intervention Services Yavapai and N Gila Region 11 NW Pima Child & Family Resources Child & Family Resources NW Pima Easter Seals Blake Foundation Easter Seals Blake Foundation NW Pima Region 12 NE Pima Child & Family Resources Child & Family Resources NE Pima Easter Seals Blake Foundation Easter Seals Blake Foundation NE Pima Region 13 SW Pima Child & Family Resources Child & Family Resources SW Pima Easter Seals Blake Foundation Easter Seals Blake Foundation SW Pima Region 14 SE Pima and Santa Cruz Child & Family Resources Child & Family Resources SE Pima and Santa Cruz Easter Seals Blake Foundation Easter Seals Blake Foundation SE Pima and Santa Cruz Region 15 Graham, Greenlee, Cochise Easter Seals Blake Foundation Easter Seals Blake Foundation Graham, Greenlee, Cochise Region 16 Yuma Child & Family Resources Child & Family Resources Yuma County Region 17 S Apache Hummingbird Early Intervention Services Hummingbird Early Intervention Services Southern Apache Region 18 S Navajo Northland Therapy Services Northland Therapy Services Southern Navajo County Region 19 Coconino, Hopi (Not Navajo or Colorado Strip) Northern Rural Therapy Services Northland Rural Therapy Associates Coconino Co Hopi Nation Region 20 Mohave and LaPaz (Not Colorado Strip) A to Z Therapies A to Z Therapies LLC LaPaz and Mohave Colorado Strip The Learning Center The Learning Center for Families 4b Colorado Strip Navajo Nation Growing in Beauty The Navajo Nation Navajo Nation
What does AzEIP and I-TEAMS stand for?
AzEIP - Arizona Early Intervention Program
I-TEAMS - Infant-Toddler Electronic Administrator and Monitoring System
Why can I only see child records for contracts that I am specifically assigned to?
Professional Providers, including service coordinators, may access and edit information on the Child Demographic page for children on their caseload only. All I-TEAMS users can search for a child using the Child Locate or Search for Referral Match to see if a child has been referred to AzEIP and identify the child’s assigned Service Coordinator. Providers are expressly prohibited from being added to contracts that they are not assigned to as they will be provided access to children’s records for whom they should not have access according to federal law. Please remember that AzEIP contracts are by Region—while some of our contractors were awarded multiple regions their employees, contractors and subcontractors must be associatedonly with those contracts for which they are providing services.
How is a child introduced to the AzEIP program?
The first step of the process is what we refer to as the Initial Referral Policy. This process can occur as soon as possible, but in no case more than seven (7) days after the child has been identified as suspected of having a developmental delay or disability as defined by the AzEIP’s eligibility criteria. All AzEIP personnel, either employed or contracted, will recognize a single referral date. A referral made to AzEIP’s Central Referral System, DES, DDDorASDB for a childbirth to three (3) years of age is considered a referral to AzEIP. Therefore, the date a referral is received by one of these entities is the date the timeline begins to ensure an eligible child receives the appropriate initial planning process steps and activities within 45 days.
Who will be entering data into I-TEAMS?
Central Referral is responsible for entering referral data. AzEIP Service Coordinators or data entry expanded personel will enter all other additional data through the initial IFSP. After the initial IFSP if the child is determined DDD-eligible and DDD will be providing service coordination, the AzEIP Service Coordinator will complete data entry and go to Assign and Change Team Members to add a DDD Service Coordinator and remove themself from the role.
How do I create a screenshot of an error message so I can email it to the help desk?
There are two ways to create a screenshot, the Snipping Tool (Windows 7 only) and Print Screen.
Go to the Start Menu, Accessories, Snipping Tool.
Once opened your screen will turn white and you can drag a red rectangle over the desired portion of the screen.
In the window that pops up click Send Snip (the envelope icon).
Explain all steps taken before you received the error and send to [email protected].