DDD is soliciting written comments regarding the following proposed new policy:
Draft DDD Provider Manual Chapter 51- Oversight and Monitoring of Developmental
The Arizona Department of Economic Security (“Department” or “ADES”)/Division of Developmental Disabilities (“Division” or “DDD”) proposes the following content of the policy.
- Roles and responsibilities of the Division and providers
- Education, experience, and training requirements of providers
- Documentation and monitoring requirements
Written comments and opinions on the proposed policy will be accepted until 11:59 PM (Arizona Time) on July 13, 2018.
Submission of Comments
The Department prefers that comments be submitted electronically through the DDD Policy Unit email box at [email protected].
Please include the following information about the Commenter in the submittal:
- First, Middle, and Last Name
- Mailing Address, including City, State, ZIP Code
- Email Address
- Phone Number and Fax Number
- Organization’s Name
To ensure that comments are best understood, please reference the specific line number for each comment.
For Further Information, Contact:
Division of Developmental Disabilities
Arizona Department of Economic Security
Tel: (602) 542-6847
Toll-Free: (844) 770-9500