This meeting will be held virtually using Google Meet as a result of the COVID-19 emergency. Participants can join using this link, https://meet.google.com/vbb-dyyk-vzp.
Individuals from the public can call into the meeting using phone number 1-334-518-1195 and pass code 375 377 488#.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of the March 2021 Minutes
- DDD Update
- Service for Blind and Deaf DDD Members
- Statewide ADA Training for Behavioral Health Clinics
- Paid Parent Provider Program Update
- June Public Forum Topics
- Public Comment Period: Request for Qualified Vendor Application (RFQVA)
- Council Member Updates
- Any Other Business
- Call to the Public
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting the DDD Customer Service Center at 1-844-770-9500 ext. 1 or by email at [email protected]. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
DDD is here to help you. If you have any questions, please contact the DDD Customer Service Center at 1-844-770-9500 (TTY/TDD 711), or your Support Coordinator.