1717 West Jefferson Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Each Committee will review Open Meeting Law requirements to ensure all participants are aware and meet regulations of Open Meeting Law. Committee meetings are open to the public.
Family Survey Committee:
- Update on decision on electronic survey
- Results of surveys of Service Coordinators and scripts used
- Sample Survey Layouts
- Recommendations for AzEIP for revisions of Family Survey Questions
Fiscal Committee: Dana Hutchings, Chair
- Review of Idaho Metrics and finalize summary report
Transition Committee: Stephanie Collier, Chair
- Review Nov 15th action Items, define next steps
- Assign tasks/workgroups and break into workgroups
- Workgroups assign lead to report to Committee chair for reporting to ICC council
Development Committee: Lana Graber, Chair
- Review purpose of the committee, create mission/goal statement
- Develop action plan to address needs of vacancies on ICC council
- Discussion of issues related to early intervention staffing shortages Develop an action plan to move forward with supporting these needs.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting AzEIP at (602) 532-9960. Requests should be made at least 1 week prior to the meeting to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
The Interagency Coordinating Council committees may hear items on the agenda out of order or discuss additional topics presented during the meeting.