Arizona Department of Education
3300 North Central, 16th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Estrella Olivo at (602) 532-9960. Requests should be made 72 hours prior to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
- The Interagency Coordinating Council may hear items on the agenda out of order. The Council may discuss, consider, or take action regarding any item on the agenda and may elect to solicit public comment on any of the agenda items. This agenda is subject to amendment up to 24 hours before the meeting.
Agenda - Transition Committee
- Review ADE and AZEIP Transition Data
- Draft email to be sent out with Survey
Agenda - Fiscal Committee
- Finalize presentation to the Council