Department of Economic Security
DDD Assistant Director Conference Room, 4th Floor
1789 W. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ 85007
Conference Call: 1-240-454-0879 | Participant Code: 801 363 732
Visitors can check in with the DDD 4th floor front desk at the Southwest corner and someone will assist you to the Assistant Director’s Conference Room.
- Those wishing to request meeting materials in an alternative format, please call Jenny Templin at (602)771-6356.
- Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Jenny Templin at (602)771-6356. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
- Call to order, introductions, review & approval of April 26, 2018 draft meeting minutes
- Staffing Update
- Direct Care Staff
- Maintenance Staff
- Quality Assurance Staff
- Professional Staff
- Support Staff
- Training Resources Review
- Physical Envirnoment
- Health and Safety
- Maintenance and Repair
- Policy Review
- Budget Review
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Approval of Revised and Deleted SOPs
- Active Treatment
- Psychological Services
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Emergency Preparedness
- ATPC Securtity Assessment
- Plans of Correction
- General Operations Review
- Open discussion
- Call to the public
- Next Meeting: Thursday June 28, 2018. Time and location of this meeting to be confirmed and announced by public meeting posted at the DDD website. These meetings are open to the public.
The 23 Standard Operating Procedures documents listed below will be reviewed at the May 24 Governing Body meeting. Please review these documents prior to the meeting, or you may reference them if you will be participating via conference call.