8990 W. Peoria Ave.
Peoria, AZ 85345
- Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Jeffrey Yamamoto at 602-542-0832 or by email at [email protected]. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
- If you would like to make a presentation during the public portion of the meeting, please contact Jeffrey Yamamoto at 602-542-0832.
Public Meeting Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of January minutes
- Voting in of Committee Chairs
- Summary and expectations of committee members
- Discussion of creating bylaws for District West HRC
- Article 9 training scheduling
- Online training requirements
- Annual report due date
- Update on Incident Reports conference call
- Statewide meeting summary
- Adjournment to Executive Session
The Committee may vote to go into Executive Session pursuant to A.R.S. 41-1959 and A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(2) to discuss incident reports and behavioral health treatment plans concerning members of the Division of Developmental Disabilities of the Arizona Department of Economic Security.