Department of Economic Security
2981 E. Tacoma Street
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
- Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Daniel Stutzman at 602-542-0848 or by email at Dstutzman@azdes.gov. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
- If you would like to make a presentation during the public portion of the meeting, please contact Daniel Stutzman at 602-542-0848.
Public Meeting Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Minutes Approval
- Support Coordination Training
Executive Session Agenda:
The Committee may vote to go into Executive Session pursuant to A.R.S. 41-1959 and A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(2) to discuss incident reports and behavioral health treatment plans concerning members of the Division of Developmental Disabilities of the Arizona Department of Economic Security. Members of the public will be asked to leave when a vote to go into Executive Session passes.
- Behavior Treatment Plan Review
- Incident Report Follow Up
- Incident Report Review