Department of Economic Security
4000 N. Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012
9th Floor Conference Room B
- Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Andrea Elliott at 602-542-0832 or [email protected]. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
- If you would like to make a presentation during the public portion of the meeting, please contact Andrea Elliott at 602-542-0832.
Public Meeting Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Removal of HRC Member
- Approval of April Minutes
- HRC Law regarding information to HRC
- DDD Policy on nursing homes
- Client funds
- Add DDD staff as non-voting members
- Review District Central annual report draft
The Committee may vote to go into Executive Session pursuant to A.R.S. 41-1959, A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(1) in consideration of the removal of an HRC Member, and A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(2) to discuss incident reports and behavioral health treatment plans concerning members of the Division of Developmental Disabilities of the Arizona Department of Economic Security.