If you know of any resources available for those having difficulty obtaining food, medical attention, financial assistance, employment or other resources, we invite you to submit information and websites for inclusion in the DES Website. To be eligible, websites must be for organizations supported by public funds such as schools, state agencies, cities, public nonprofits, etc., or of general interest to Arizona state citizens.
Please submit the information to us using this form. We will review and post your submission, if appropriate, on the DES website.
Before submitting a resource, be sure to review our list of prohibited external content. Then, complete the form below and press the Submit button when you are finished.
DES, at its sole discretion, will determine whether suggested content meets the purposes of the DES Web site. It that content contains or suggests any of the items listed below, it does not meet the purposes of DES Website. This list is not comprehensive.
- Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues or candidates.
- Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
- External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
- Promoting or inciting illegal, violent or socially undesirable conduct.
- Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
- Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
- Promotion, opposition or availability of weapons.
- Promotion, opposition or availability of gambling.
- Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability or other non-objective statements about businesses, products or services.
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright or patent rights of another.
- Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider appropriate for the dignity and decorum of government.
DES reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to withdraw any external content whether or not it otherwise meets its guidelines.
Fields marked with (*) are required